A couple of you were aware that I went in for some bloodwork...to check my blood sugar (since I had gestational diabetes with Ashlyn and I've been having some of the symptoms of high blood sugar). Well, they didn't check my blood sugar but they did check my cholesterol level. The paperwork I received said my cholesterol levels are normal. It states that my LDL is normal, however it says my HDL (good) is borderline...below normal. From what I have read on the Internet this isn't good. So I am researching what I need to do to improve my HDL levels. I willwait to go back for my blood sugar...so that they may retest my cholesterol to see if I have made any improvements!
As for little Ms. Jadie... She has started to walk on her toes. I don't know what that is about or if it's any cause for concern. She is developing some little calves as a result.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment