Friday, October 17, 2008
Sick Tummy
I took the girls to school while John went to the property to work. While the girls were at school I went and helped Johnathan. I had to leave and pick up the girls and brought them home for their nap. Once they woke up...we headed out to meet John and bring him a drink. When we pulled in the neighborhod I turned around and saw Jadie throwing up! I drove to the property and had johnathan help me clean her up. So the girls and I turned around and headed home. I asked our neighbor Jennifer to watch Ash while I cleaned up Jadie Ann. (Thank you Jenn!). Just as I was about to get Jadyn out of the car...She lost it again. Poor thing she doesn't understand what's happening. I got her cleaned up and she perked up considerably...so I decided when I put them to bed to see if our other neighbor Candace could come over and stay with the girls so I could go help Johnathan. Candace agreed...both girls were in bed...so I took Johnathan a sandwich and headed out to Fannett. I made it about half way there when Candace called and said Jadie had thrown up again. So I turned around. She had a fever of 100.3 and has thrown up 3 more times since. For a total of 5. I'm worried that she will dehydrate herself. (Just like her sister does.). I have made a pallet on the floor in the living room and I am sleeping on the couch. I hope she gets to feeling better! Tomorrow we are supposed to go to Ashlyn's best friend Carey's birthday party! Ashlyn will be heartbroken if she misses it. She has been talking about it daily since receiving her invitation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad ya'll got to come out! Ashlyn must have learned her moves from Johnathan (ha!). So much fun. Thanks again and I will mail you a check for the pics!!!!
Post a Comment