I need to sit down one day and update all the "new things" Ashlyn and Jadie are doing these days! So why not now!!!
Ashlyn tried out for basketball on Sunday and was drafted to a team! She seems excited as tonight is her first practice! I'm not excited that it starts at 7:30! That's what time the girls are getting in bed, as well as Ashlyn rarely makes it past 8 on a school night before she passes out! Johnathan went to her tryouts with her and said only a couple of girls were better than her! Looks like she might have a natural ability when it comes to this sport!!! I'm excited about watching her play!!!
Ashlyn is still the arts and crafts queen! She designs and makes oodles of things everyday! Each thing she creates, she has a special person in mind to give it to!!! She is so thoughtful!!! Each year her masterpieces get more and more elaborate!!! I can really see her developing in the creative side of things! I only wish they offered art classes for her at this age!!!
Jadie is still our little comedian! She keeps us giggling! She really wants to be a ballerina when she grows up! She is extremely flexible! (which drives Ashlyb crazy!) however, I can't get her in any dance or gym classes until she is 4 years old! I know that will completely sneak up on us though!!! Until then, we will encourage her to keep getting dressed up and dancing around the house.
Jadie is very much into the prince and princess thing. For example, I was flipping through the channels yesterday and mens individual figure skating was on. I pointed it out to her to watch the boys dancing on the ice. She looked puzzles at me and said "where is Prince Charming's princess???". One day I hope she finds her Pronce Charming and they live happily ever after!!!!
1 comment:
Good for Ashlyn! You will have to post some pics of her games. Give them hugs from us and give Kynsley a kiss!
Post a Comment