Jadie has been potty trained for sometime now! I've been keeping her in pullups at night just as a precaution. It's been months since she's needed them. We've also been having issues with her getting up in the middle of the night and trying to join us to "snuggle". We finally figured out that if we tell her that she has to stay in her bed all night long...and if she does...she can wear panties....that it works! That means John and I are getting better sleep and...we are saving a huge amount of money because those things are more expensive than diapers!!!!
Ashlyn has finally figured out how to tie her laces. I've shown her in the past one or two times and she insisted that she knew before I'd even finish showing her! So I quit. Today she started doing it and I showed her the last part...and she got it!!! Now let me say, her shoelaces come untied more now than ever because she hasn't mastered it...but I'm so proud of her for figuring it out!!!
Ashlyn has finally figured out how to tie her laces. I've shown her in the past one or two times and she insisted that she knew before I'd even finish showing her! So I quit. Today she started doing it and I showed her the last part...and she got it!!! Now let me say, her shoelaces come untied more now than ever because she hasn't mastered it...but I'm so proud of her for figuring it out!!!
I took this picture at Chick Fil A. One of her favorite places to go. She even calls her friends that she plays with there, her Chick Fil A friends. So she has Ashlyn's Friends, Her Chick Fil A Friends, and her School Friends. Too Cute!
Jadie has been potty trained for sometime now! I've been keeping her in pullups at night just as a precaution. It's been months since she's needed them. We've also been having issues with her getting up in the middle of the night and trying to join us to "snuggle". We finally figured out that if we tell her that she has to stay in her bed all night long...and if she does...she can wear panties....that it works! That means John and I are getting better sleep and...we are saving a huge amount of money because those things are more expensive than diapers!!!!
Ashlyn has finally figured out how to tie her laces. I've shown her in the past one or two times and she insisted that she knew before I'd even finish showing her! So I quit. Today she started doing it and I showed her the last part...and she got it!!! Now let me say, her shoelaces come untied more now than ever because she hasn't mastered it...but I'm so proud of her for figuring it out!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment