Thursday, February 03, 2011

Heal prick

Today Mom, Jadie, and I took Kynsley to her 2 week appointment. Doctor says she looks good. I asked if she is gonna have an outtie. He said it is too early to tell! Everyone says it looks like she will since it still sticks out. I also told him that when we give her a bottle, she spits up...but it comes out her nose as well. He didn't seem to concerned being that it was most likely a result of the bottle...and it being a different flow than what she is used to nursing.
She weighed in at 7 pounds and 7 ounces. So she is gaining the .5-1 ounce per day which tells him she is getting an adequate amount of food. That's a huge relief to know since I'm breastfeeding at this point. I never made enough supply with Ashlyn or Jadyn...so I'm super excited things are going well for Kynsley.
Dr. P. said she measured 22 inches! She is definitely stretching out!!!

This first picture just makes me giggle! I love all the crazy faces she makes!!!


1 comment:

Stefany said...

Love the "sexy pose" at the end!