Halloween night we worked until 4:00 and then headed to pick up the girls. We picked up pizza on the way home. Candace came over and ate with us. I got the girls dressed in their pirate costumes. Ashlyn was into it...Jadie was NOT! It was time to Trick or Treat...so Mom, Jennifer (our neighbor), the girls, and I loaded into the golf cart and we went to four houses. Then we came home and Ashlyn passed out candy to the trick or treaters. We had about 10 knocks at the door.
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Halloween and House Progress
Mom and I worked on the house all week from 9-4:30. We put a small dent in the work that needs to be done out there. We finished puttying all the nail holes in the trim. We cleaned up as much as we could considering it is SOOOOO dusty in there. We started to stain the master bathroom cabinets...however, I still have some work to do on them. We taped off almost all of the windows so that when Johnathan gets back in town from Germany...he can spend his time finishing the trim on the stairs and start working on spraying the entire house with primer! I am trying to convince my mom to come back the week of the 13th-20th...to help out with the detailed painting. I just need to line up a babysitter again!
Halloween night we worked until 4:00 and then headed to pick up the girls. We picked up pizza on the way home. Candace came over and ate with us. I got the girls dressed in their pirate costumes. Ashlyn was into it...Jadie was NOT! It was time to Trick or Treat...so Mom, Jennifer (our neighbor), the girls, and I loaded into the golf cart and we went to four houses. Then we came home and Ashlyn passed out candy to the trick or treaters. We had about 10 knocks at the door.




Halloween night we worked until 4:00 and then headed to pick up the girls. We picked up pizza on the way home. Candace came over and ate with us. I got the girls dressed in their pirate costumes. Ashlyn was into it...Jadie was NOT! It was time to Trick or Treat...so Mom, Jennifer (our neighbor), the girls, and I loaded into the golf cart and we went to four houses. Then we came home and Ashlyn passed out candy to the trick or treaters. We had about 10 knocks at the door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment