Saturday, November 29, 2008

New Shampoo

This evening I fed the girls dinner. About an hour later, Jadie came up to me saying "Eat!" So I told her to get in her chair (which she surprisingly did!) and I handed her a spoon and a container of Cottage Cheese. (They make little individual serving sizes...it's about the same size as a yogurt container.) I went and sat down on the couch with Ashlyn. It wasn't a minute later, I could hear Jadyn's spoon hitting the table, which usually tells me she is dumping food on the table. I asked Ashlyn to see what her sister was doing. Ashlyn got up to see. She turned around and said..."Mama, you got to see this!" I asked Ashlyn if she had made a mess. She wouldn't say...she just kept saying...."You just have to see this!" So, I got up and found Jadie.......



2 comments:

Science geek said...

I'm glad that you had the ability to stop and take the pictures before cleaning her up. Amy and I have so much to look forward to in the future.

Stefany said...

I'm impressed that Jadie would even touch cottage cheese....mine wouldn't even look at it!