Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tiling and Granite for Thanksgiving

Tuesday they began tiling the master bathroom. They are supposed to return Friday to continue work. The Granite crew is scheduled to arrive this morning. They predict to be complete on Friday afternoon. I am soooo excited to see the final results!

As for our own Thanksgiving. Johnathan worked at the property Turkey Day morning, while the girls and I cleaned the house and got ready to head to Grandma and Grandpa W.'s for lunch. It was delicious! I actually made myself miserable with how much I ate. I never thought I would say this...but I am tired of fast food...so having a nice home cooked meal...was quite a treat! We also got to visit with Grandma and Grandpa H, MaMaw and PawPaw, and Jenn and Chad. Johnathan and I are so blessed to have such wonderful family members. Next year...Thankgsiving is at our place!!!

No comments: