Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What Day Is It?

It's sad when I can't recall what day of the week it is!
Thats only one thing i cant remember! I switched the girls lunch kits for school. The teachers were shocked I sent a juicebox with jadie. It caused quite a commotion with the other little ones wanting a juice box! Today I forgot to pack Jadie diapers at school! BAD mom!!!!
I really don't think I have my head on straight these days.
My mom has been with us since Thursday. She has been helping with the girls so I can paint and stain. She has been painting a lot herself too! I feel like I haven't seen my girls and my husband in months!
The good news is we are making significant progress! The master bedroom is 90% done. I just have to touch up the ceiling paint by the crown molding. The masterbath is about 60% finished. I just have to polyurethane the cabinets and touch up the trim paint. The gameroom, ashlyn's room, and the foyer just needs to be rolled.
They have installed just about all our lighting fixtures. As a result, I had to go pick out a chandellier. I found one and I love it!!!!
Saturday we have a couple of guys coming to seal the kitchen cabinets! (Thank you Mom and Dad for doing that!!!)
Once the cabinets are polyurethaned and sealed the countertops go on!!!! Then the tile and carpet is laid!!! SOooioooo CLOSE it seems!
We had a couple revisit our current home which is STILL for sale. From what the realtors were saying....these people want to buy our home. They came Monday night...still no offer. I received an email today from our realtor saying that the wife totalled the car and they needed to focus on that right now.?!
I'm feeling better finally. I lost my voice for a couple of days. I'm just now losing that manly voice from being hoarse. Now Johnathan has it. The girls are congested and coughing too. I guess we are just pawing it around. I'm hoping Momdoesnt catch it too since she has been through Chemo.
Speaking of Mom....she got a clean bill of health. She does have to have an ultrasound for a possible cyst on her thyroid. I'm just so thankful that her cancer is gone. I think she is finally starting to lose her eyebrows and her eyelashes. Good thing is...no more treatments....so whendoes that stuff get out of her system so can grow some BLUE hair. That's what Ashlyn says it is going to be when it grows out!

No comments: