Johnathan arrived home from Germany on Tuesday. He has had some trouble adjusting back to Central Time. However, he managed to spray the entire house with primer, all the ceilings, and sprayed the trim. He did a great job. It is tough working above your head for such a long period of time. My Mom and Dad came over to work on the house on Saturday. Dad moved debri and brick to burn piles. Mom wanted to work, but she wound up watching the kids and running to the store for more paint, and to the house for more shovels. Thank you!
On Sunday, Johnathan's Mom came over at 8am and played with the girls until 4pm. They made gatorade popsicles. The girls had a good time playing. Thank you Grandma for watching them.
While Patti was with the girls, I started to paint the masterbathroom. Johnathan worked on taking down all the tape and drop cloths and cleaning the house. It was a full days worth of work. I unfortunately, didn't finish the bathroom. It is about 3/4 done. It is hard to work in there due to all the corners, different ceiling heights, and the 13 feet ceilings. I don't like heights at all...so I am dreading the second coat of cut in on those tall ladders!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment