Thursday, December 04, 2008

Evening at Home

After the girl's bath each evening, I always put Jadie in her bed while I go and help Ashlyn get out of the bathtub. This is how I found Jadyn when I came back to get her. It won't be long before she starts climbing out!!!
Jadie just stood there and smiled as I fussed at her for trying to climb out. What a Stinker! We are going to be in BIG trouble in a few years!!!
Jadie has figured out how to put this hat on. She was quite tickled with herself.In this shot, I asked her to put her hat back on so I could take another picture of her. She threw the hat on the ground and gave this little cackle.Jadie absolutely loves books. Here is our book enthusiast enjoying the Itsy Bitsy Spider...(it's upside down.)I let Jadie out of her crib and took her and her hat into the living room to see if I could get any cute pictures of her. I found this cute. She walked into the couch. Fell down...said "Boom" and giggled.
Jadyn decided she had had enough of the pictures and decided to run away! I love how she runs. Both arms....straight back!Ashlyn saw the attention Jadie was getting and decided to find a hat and dress up so I could take pictures of her! Both girls get quite envious of mommy's attention...but are both very jealous when their daddy is giving the other one attention.Here is Ashlyn's new smile. "CHHHHHEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz"This is my favorite one of her that I took this evening. She is such a pretty little girl! Inside and Out!Take a Look at Jadie's Shirt...What is Missing?
THE PACIFIER is GONE
I dropped her off at school on Tuesday. It happened to be picture day. I didn't want Jadie to take a picture with her pacifier clipped to her shirt, so I took it off and put it in the backpack. I didn't want to tell them to remove it, and her throw a fit prior to her pictures. I told them it was in there for her after her picture was over. When I picked her up...they told me she didn't nap at all. I didn't realize until after I got her home...that her paci was not attached to her as usual, nor was it in her backpack. The pacifier was gone! Now I know why she didn't sleep at nap time! It is Thursday night, and she hasn't had it since. We have had a few break downs...but she is sleeping well at night. Tomorrow will be the test at school when all the other kiddos have their paci's and hers is missing.
Ashlyn was really getting into me taking pictures of her this evening. I only wish it wasn't 10 minutes before bed at this point. It's been a long time since she has wanted me to take pictures of her.
Ashlyn wanted me to take some pictures of her moves! This was the only one that wasn't blurry. The lighting was too dim to capture her in motion. Ashlyn loves her Sally Dog!Ashlyn drew doggie ears so she could be a puppy like Sally.
Here are some bribery pictures for later in life. I hadn't seen Jadyn in a while why I was taking pictures of Ashlyn. I found her in the hallway...working on something. Enough said.
Still Working!

No comments: