Monday, December 15, 2008

Night of Work

After John returned home from the property, I put on my paint clothes and headed out to the property. I spent the evening puttying and caulking some shelving in the master closet that John built. They sure will be nice when I finish them. I have to still prime and paint them....all before Thursday when the carpet is planned to be installed. I didn't get home till 11:30 last night...I hope I don't have to work that late again!
This morning, Jadie woke up severely congested. She has such a nasty little cough that wakes the entire house up. I haven't taken her temperature yet this morning, but Johnathan and I are pretty sure she has a fever. She feels really warm when we pick her up. I hope she shakes this cold/virus sooner than later! I want her to feel better. It's been so long since she has been at 100% it seems.

No comments: