It snowed in Beaumont Wednesday Night. Ashlyn had been sick all day, and was feeling better as night approached. We woke her up at 1:30 to tell her it was snowing. I even got her out of bed to show her. I aksed her if she wanted to go outside and play and she told me she was too tired. So we all went back to sleep. At 3:30am I felt a tap and heard Ashlyn whispering. She wanted to go outside and play in the snow. At this point it wasn't snowing as hard as it was. In fact, the only way I knew it was snowing was by looking at the pictures.
She had a sleeper on, so I had her put on a jacket and a pair of shoes. Her and I went outside. She made a couple of snowballs and threw them into the street. 
She also attempted to make a "snow castle" but stopped because her hands were too cold. (I never gave her gloves or mittens....bad mama.) We stayed outside maybe 5 minutes and then she decided it was just too cold to stay outside any longer.

She also attempted to make a "snow castle" but stopped because her hands were too cold. (I never gave her gloves or mittens....bad mama.) We stayed outside maybe 5 minutes and then she decided it was just too cold to stay outside any longer.
1 comment:
There's plenty of snow up in Chicago if she ever wants to play in it again!
Post a Comment