
Then we headed to Orange (a 30 min drive), to approve some granite. While there I felt like I wasn't getting the whole story, (which meant I would have to drive to Houston to find out for myself). Since I had promised Ashlyn a surprise...we headed for the mall. (The mall is in Beaumont...another 30 minute drive). They have a train there Ashlyn loves to ride, and of course Santa!!! I've been wanting to take her to find out what she wants him to bring her. (It has been changing everyday). She asked for a trampoline. I've only heard her say that once before. Fortunately she says it has to be a small one so it can go down the chimney!!! So we are looking for an excersize one. I know she'd be thrilled if it were BLUE! 
This picture is literally a picture of a picture....(reason for it being so blurry and black and white). My scanner isn't hooked up right now, so the original will have to wait. Clearly you can tell that Jadie was not enjoying being so close to Santa. However, she loved him from afar. Blowing kisses, waving, and screaming BYE-BYE as loud as she could when we were leaving.

This picture is literally a picture of a picture....(reason for it being so blurry and black and white). My scanner isn't hooked up right now, so the original will have to wait. Clearly you can tell that Jadie was not enjoying being so close to Santa. However, she loved him from afar. Blowing kisses, waving, and screaming BYE-BYE as loud as she could when we were leaving.So after Santa...we stopped by the cookie company. Ashlyn picked our a BIG bite Double Doozie! Jadie got a little M&M cookie...of course she just licked it and played with it! Believe it or not...she doesn't like sweets like most kids.
After the mall we piled in the car...headed to the property (20 min drive) to pick up some tile samples. Then we headed to Houston to look at granite (an hour and 15 minute drive.) They didn't have what I wanted so we went to another granite place an hour and a half across town. (I'm so thankful I don't have to deal with Houston traffic). Fortunately, they had what we want! So we started back to Beaumont! We stopped at Denny's for dinner which the girls enjoyed! I think they were just glad to be out of that car! I knew I was. It took us almost two hours to get home. Jadie cried the last thirty minutes of the trip. Poor girl just kept asking for milk!
No comments:
Post a Comment