Sunday, February 01, 2009

Busy Friday

Friday I took the girls to school and went and had a great lunch with Johnathan. I of course overate! But it was GOOD!

After I picked the girls up from school we headed to Liberty to pick up Carey. (Carey is one of Ashlyn's friends who moved to Houston.) Carey was going to spend the night with us. I took them to Cici's for dinner and then home for popcorn and a movie. They made M&M cookies too...so I really loaded them up with lots of junk food! (Sorry Stef)

They were so good and played so well together...it was a very easy night. I caught some pictures of them while they were playing. However, I have been playing with them alot...so they have lots of editing on them.
Saturday morning, John and I woke up and took the girls to Chick Fil A for breakfast. We stayed until a birthday party came and forced us out! Bummer.

Shortly after noon we jumped in the car and headed back to Liberty to return Carey to her Mama. I let the girls play for a little bit at the Burger King before piling them back in the car for the trip home.

It was a great time, and we all really miss Carey. Ashlyn cried for 20 minutes in the car on the way home...because she misses Carey soooooooooooooo much!

1 comment:

Stefany said...

Awwww! So sweet. Looks like they had a blast. Carey keeps talking about the "rainbow bath." The faces she's making in these pictures...Thanks again! Let us know when Ashlyn can come over!