I picked Jadyn up from MDO at 2:30 on Friday. She wimperred the entire way home. (I was just thinking they woke her up from her nap, or that she missed it entirely.) Anyhow, when I got her out of the car, she was on fire. About 3 hours later, she threw up. Fortunately, Johnathan was home to help me sit with her. All she wanted to do was lay on us. She didn't even want to watch TV.
She ran a fever of about 102 the entire weekend, regardless of what medication I gave her to try to bring it down.
Sunday night she finally started perking up. She is better now, however, she has "hollow sounding" cough. It's kind of like an asthmatic bark...but she maybe does it twice a day at the most.
Hopefully that will improve too.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment