On President's Day we went to the Zoo with Stefany and her crew. It was a little stressful getting there...(had to leave the house by 7am, Jadie threw up in the car.) However, once there...all was fine. It was Jadie Ann's first Zoo adventure. I know she had a great time. I took a few pictures of her...just staring at the animals. She was so well behaved, as I kept her in the stroller most of the day. (Thank you Stef for the loaner.) When we were leaving each exhibit...Jadie would say...."Bye Fish" or "Bye Bird" (Whatever animal it was we were observing.) 







Unfortunately, it was "Free Day", so it was super crowded. We had a picnic type lunch and left afterwards. I miss them sooo much!








Unfortunately, it was "Free Day", so it was super crowded. We had a picnic type lunch and left afterwards. I miss them sooo much!
No comments:
Post a Comment