Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Big Adjustment

Yesterday Johnathan and I brought Kynsley home a little before 2pm. The girls of course screamed in excitement when we walked in. Of course John, my mom, and I all responded with...."Shhhhhhhhhhhh!"
It was a day full of "Shhhhhhhhh's". The girls made Kynsley a little mobile. It was extremely cute and thoughtful!!! However Ashlyn wanted to stand over us while I was trying to nurse Kynsley and hold it for her so she wouldn't be scared and would have something to look at! It was so sweet! However, I found myself getting frustrated at the extra distraction. Then of course I felt guilty for not being able to give Ashlyn the attention she deserves! It's going to be a huge adjustment on the ENTIRE family!


Yesterday Johnathan and I brought Kynsley home a little before 2pm. The girls of course screamed in excitement when we walked in. Of course John, my mom, and I all responded with...."Shhhhhhhhhhhh!"
It was a day full of "Shhhhhhhhh's". The girls made Kynsley a little mobile. It was extremely cute and thoughtful!!! However Ashlyn wanted to stand over us while I was trying to nurse Kynsley and hold it for her so she wouldn't be scared and would have something to look at! It was so sweet! However, I found myself getting frustrated at the extra distraction. Then of course I felt guilty for not being able to give Ashlyn the attention she deserves! It's going to be a huge adjustment on the ENTIRE family!

No comments: