Tomorrow we will welcome our newest family member into our lives. I think I speak for everyone that we are all excited. It's been a long 9 months with many ups and downs...and to finally see the light is an overwhelming thought!
I've been through a nauseating first trimester with the threat of a septated ovarian cyst endangering the pregnancy. I then dealt with the condition of complete prévia which would potentially put not only this angels life in danger but also my own. Then to learn of circulation problems that may cause blood clots...I'm completely relieved that we will get to hold this little girl in our arms tomorrow!
I think He makes us pregnant ladies so miserable at the end so that we can accept the torture our bodies are about to go under! I'll be honest....I'm terrified! Anyone who knows me knows I'm a huge wimp and have zero tolerance for pain. So please join me as I pray myself to sleep tonight for a safe and painless delivery tomorrow as well as a healthy baby to hold in my arms!!! Thank you to all who have had to deal with my complaining!!! Its all been worth it!!!
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment