Pictures of our Princess in the hospital!
Check out that LONG big toe!!!
She is so sweet!!!
So incredibly tiny! Smallest Baby I've had!!!
Isn't that a cute little squished face!
It's 4:37 in the morning! One of many nighttime awakenings to come! I'm laying in the hospital bed waiting for them to bring me Kynsley from the nursery. Last night here was pretty rough from a breast feeding stand point. I attempted to feed her for almost three hours straight. My milk has not come in and she obviously is hungry! We could even hear her little tummy growling! The nurses here have been so good and supportive and tell me to just keep trying. They are assessing her weight right now to see if I will have to supplement her. (Something I had to do with both Ashlyn and Jadie but was hoping not to have to with this one.). As well as her weight they are going to be doing her newborn screening. (testing her hearing, her blood levels, and retake her vitals.). I am hopeful that we won't be sent home with the lights since her color has been so good and she isn't showing signs of being jaundice. We are going to be making a newborn doctor appointment for Tuesday or Wednesday (assuming her newborn screen is clear if it shows something it will be scheduled for Monday...or Kynsley won't be permitted to leave with me.). I am so excited about going home to my own bed, being able to take a real bath in a normal size tub and of course get started on establishing a routine for our now family of five!
I have absolutely loved watching Johnathan with Kynsley...he is absolutely smitten with her! I forgot how good he is with newborns! Her birth has brought back so many memories of Ashlyn and Jadyn at this age...I'm just tearing up thinking about it! I'm trulyblessed to have such an amazing man in my life...and now three gorgeous healthy girls...what else could a mother, wife ask for!
I have absolutely loved watching Johnathan with Kynsley...he is absolutely smitten with her! I forgot how good he is with newborns! Her birth has brought back so many memories of Ashlyn and Jadyn at this age...I'm just tearing up thinking about it! I'm trulyblessed to have such an amazing man in my life...and now three gorgeous healthy girls...what else could a mother, wife ask for!
Here is Johnathan adjusting the car seat to fit Kynsley.
Riding in the car, headed towards home for the first time!
No comments:
Post a Comment